This refreshing spritzer is full of fantastic flavors, including lemon, fresh herbs, and ginger. It’s bright fruity flavor pairs perfectly with basil, mint, thyme and freshly grated ginger. One taste and this is sure to become a new warm weather favorite!
Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
When the weather is hot, lemon and herbs and a great way to re-hydrate. This lemon spritzer is so easy to make, plus there’s an adult version available in the recipe card down below, too. I love making this and keeping it in the fridge. It keeps really well in this glass pitcher.
I don’t know about you, but keeping herbs fresh before I use them up has always been a problem for me. Well, check out these herb savers! I love that they’re BPA free and they’ll keep a range of herbs and veggies fresh, longer.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
15 Simple Summer Mocktails
15 Thoughtful Gift Ideas For Wine Lovers
Watermelon Slushie Recipe
- 2 T. honey, preferably local
- 1 c. water
- 1/3 c. fresh lemon juice
- 2 T. fresh mint, washed and torn into pieces
- 2 T. fresh basil, washed and torn into pieces
- 2 t. fresh lemon zest, preferably organic
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 2 t. ginger, finely minced
- 1 large lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 c. sparkling water
- Optional Adults-Only Version: 4 oz. vodka
- Add honey and water to a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until honey dissolves.
- Remove from heat and cool for 5-10 minutes before pouring into a pitcher. Add fresh lemon juice, fresh herbs, ginger, and lemon slices.
- Add vodka, if using, and stir gently to combine and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Immediately before serving, pour sparkling water into pitcher and stir to combine. Pour into glasses filled with ice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
DON’T FORGET TO PIN AND SHARE!