My Peaches And Cream Protein Smoothie is a dairy-free way to enjoy this delicious summer flavor combination.
Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
Take full advantage of peach season and whip up this delicious Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie! I use unsweetened coconut milk – the kind that comes in a carton, not the can. I love this brand. You could also use almond milk, or even regular milk, if you don’t have a problem with dairy.
During peach season we have an abundance of peaches which means I end up peeling, slicing and freezing peaches during most of the summer. This is great because I can have peaches and cream smoothies even into the fall and early winter months! This recipe calls for frozen peach slices, but you can totally make it with a fresh peach (or two), but you might need to add a a small handful of ice just to make it a bit more frosty. If you do use a fresh peach, wash it well, cut it in half to remove the pit and throw it in the blender, skin on. Lots of good nutrients in the skins! Your high-powered blender will do its job and pulverize those skins, so no worries. I also add protein powder, of course, and half of a frozen banana, for a little extra creaminess.
Since I make smoothies daily, I keep an abundance of frozen fruits in my freezer. For fresh fruits that are in season and that I want to freeze, or like bananas that I peel and break in half, I use these silicone reusable ziplock bags. Money-saver and eco-friendly!
Other smoothie recipes you may like:
Black Forest Chocolate Cherry Protein Smoothie
Apple Cinnamon Protein Smoothie
Blueberry Pineapple Protein Smoothie
If you like these recipes, consider joining the Zesty Recipes Facebook Group. We’d love to have you!
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla-flavored coconut milk (from carton, not can)
- 1 scoop of vanilla or plain protein powder
- 1 ½ cups frozen peaches, pitted (or fresh, skins on)
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional, adjust according to taste)
- ice (optional; if your peaches aren't frozen, you may consider adding a little ice to your smoothie)
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend.
- Pour into your favorite smoothie glass and enjoy.
- Note: if your peaches aren't frozen, you may consider adding a little ice to your smoothie
DON’T FORGET TO PIN AND SHARE!